.
.
.

lately I've been...



...seeing lots of very tempting outwear. Top of my hitlist wishlist are an anorak-esp jacket (1, 2, 3), something with contrast leather sleeves (1, 2, 3), and a nice blazer or two (1, 2, 3)




...listening to OneRepublic's new CD, Native.
(note; it's still a pre-order on itunes but the CD is out in stores)





...reading The Big Sleep and The Long Goodbye by Raymond Chandler


...cooking a lot. Mum and I have been busy stocking up the freezer with some cooked meals and baked goods. There's nothing like a frozen lasagne to stick in the oven when you don't have time to cook!

*It was my gorgeous Mum's birthday yesterday. Happy (late) Birthday, Mum!

2 comments:

  1. Cooking with you was a great way to spent my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these posts, Amy! I love anorak-esp jacket, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

My, what good taste you have in blogs! .....Hahaha! but seriously, thanks for the comment!